Adaptive Kickball Workshop – Coming Soon
The Adaptive Kickball Workshop is a program for individuals of all abilities. This will be a fluid non-competitive workshop that can be easily adapted to an individual’s abilities. All are welcome, but the participants that will benefit most from this programs are ones that can physically participate in a typical kickball game, can follow 1-2 step directions from a verbal prompt, and are able to control aggressive behavior. The program will focus on the basic skills of the game in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Goals of the workshop:
- To introduce the game of kickball to individuals with disabilities
- To practice fundamental motor skills
- To promote inclusion
- Allow individuals with disabilities to have fun in a relaxing environment
- Allow individuals to experience success as individuals and as a team
- To assess the communities interest in creating a fun, but competitive kickball league for youth & adult divisions.
Click link to go to our "Contact Us" page under Adaptive Sports!