Night of Independence Gala
Friday, September 15
7:00 - 11:00 pm
The Gallery Event Space
61 E. 14th Street, Kansas City, MO
The inaugural Night of Independence Gala is a unique "creative black tie" celebration that will honor individuals and organizations that are working to further The Whole Person’s mission to assist people with disabilities to live independently. Awards will be given in five categories.
Special Guest: Nyle DiMarco
Co-Chairs: Jami & Fred Pryor
Emcee: Phil Witt
- Please reserve your sponsorship early to receive the greatest range of benefits.
- Partner sponsors and above will receive their logo on our event invitation if they reserve by July 7, 2017.
- Reserve by August 25, 2017 to receive recognition in the event program.
1. Presenting - $10,000
• 20 tickets (2 tables of 10 with prominent seating)
• 10 valet parking tickets
• Top sponsor recognition and logo, or name, on ALL event-related marketing and promotional collateral, event signage, event page on website (with business link if applicable), media announcements, and press releases. Host Keynote speaker and guest at table.
• 1 full-page advertisement in event program