July Jubilee: Celebrating Independence
The July Jubilee is a 2-day celebration of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Held annually in our parking lot at 3710 Main Street, the July Jubilee is a fun and festive community event that everyone looks forward to each year.
Makers Fair and Flea Market and All-you-can-eat Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser by Chris Cakes
Saturday, July 29; 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Celebration of the 27th Anniversary of the ADA
Monday, July 31; 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Please reserve your sponsorship early to receive the greatest range of benefits.
- Reserve by July 14, 2017 to receive recognition in the event program.
CLICK the desired sponsorship to view level benefits and add to your shopping cart.
1. Red - $1,000
• 10 tickets (reserved seating) to the ADA Celebration, July 31
• Prominent sponsor recognition and logo on all event-related marketing and promotional collateral, event page on website (with business link), media announcements, press releases, and recognition from the stage
• 1 half-page advertisement in event program